#2808: Request For Source On Haitian Cultural Sexuality (fwd)

From: michael brewer <priapos_69@hotmail.com>

Sorry to bother you, but something came up in conversation and in a class
discussion at Texas A&M concerning Haiti that I cannot find a source of info
on. I thought maybe you may know of a publication, article, site or
something that mentions it.

It concerns the gay population in Haiti and what the cultural attitudes are
concerning them, etc. How the HIV epidemic has impacted the group. What the
gay lifestyle in Haiti is like compared to their distant past and to other
cultures, etc.

If you know of anything that addresses anything in this area, we would
appreciate hearing about it.
Thanks..
Michael
Priapos_69@hotmail.com