#2860: Haitian Awareness Week in Albany, New York

From: Big Dris <a_mongerard@hotmail.com>

My name is Andrise Mongerard. I am the president of the Haitian Student
Association at the State University at Albany in New York. We are having a
Haitian Awareness Week from April 10th to April 15th.
The schedule is as follows:

CC=Campus Center   LC=Lecture Center

Mon.10th-   Creole Workshop in CC 364 from 7:30pm-9pm

Tues.11th-  Opening Ceremony at the CC Small Fountain from 12:30pm-1pm
            Dance Workshop in CC 375 from 7:30pm-9pm

Wed.12th-   AIDS Awareness Speaker in LC 24 from 7:30pm-9pm

Thurs.13th- Artshow in CC Patroon Lounge from 12pm-4pm
            Soul Jam (Open Mic) CC Assembly Hall From 7:30pm-10pm
            $2 Admission

Fri.14th-   Mentorship with Albany High School

Sat.15th-   Closing Ceremony--Dinner-Dance Gala at the German American
       Club (32 Chery Ave (off of Fuller Rd)) from 7pm-2am.
            Free Transportation to and from the Collins Circle.
            Event will feature our award ceremony, Haitian food, See
      Well (Haitian Band), Dance Troupe, DJ and Guest Keynote
Speaker. SUNY Albany Students $5, College Students $10 and
            Other $15.

Tabling in the CC Lobby all that Week.

For more info Click on- www.albany.edu/~hsa or a_mongerard@hotmail.com