#2919: Chirac claims Haiti was not a french colony(Saint-Vil provides quote and source) (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Here are the words of the french President as reported on his own Champs
Élisée web site (not temperred with by any Emotionally charged irrational
African!"

Enjoy…

"- Que feront d'autres pays pour participer véritablement au développement
de Haïti, merci ?"

      - LE PRESIDENT - Haïti n'a pas été, a proprement parlé, une colonie
française, mais nous avons
      effectivement depuis longtemps des relations amicales avec Haïti dans
la mesure où notamment nous
      partageons l'usage de la même langue.
      - Et la France a eu une coopération et a toujours une coopération
importante avec Haïti et elle continuera à
      l'avoir.
      - La France en est fière d'ailleurs, et bien entendu dans le cadre de
cette politique Haïti fait partie de nos
      priorités.
      - La France ne pourra pas seule assurer le développement de Haïti et
nous souhaitons beaucoup que le
      renforcement de l'aide publique au développement -à quoi nous croyons
et pour quoi nous nous battons- nous
      permette d'améliorer le sort non seulement d'Haïti, mais de beaucoup
de pays qui dans le monde aujourd'hui
      - ne pourra pas seule assurer le développement de Haïti et nous
souhaitons beaucoup que le renforcement de
      l'aide publique au développement -à quoi nous croyons et pour quoi
nous nous battons- nous permette
      d'améliorer le sort non seulement d'Haïti, mais de beaucoup de pays
qui dans le monde aujourd'hui ont besoin
      de cette aide publique s'ils veulent assurer leur développement.

http://www.elysee.fr/auracom/

Chirac said "Haiti was not, so to speak, a french colony, but we have
effectively had for a long time friendly relations with Haiti in as much as
we share the use of a common language".

Please do not hesitate to provide a more suitable translation complete with
interpretations and all. But from my stand point, the good french man, in
this one sentence, certainly lied more than twice. You pick which lie you
want to acknowledge.

Sorry, I cannot give more info about the process by which Monsieur Chirac
came down with selective Alzheimer, lost the documents of Napoleon, Leclerc,
Sonthonax, Hédouville, Roume etc… and forgot about the  "Traitée de
Riswick", when France and Spain partitionned among themselves the stolen
land of the murdered Tayinos. I cannot tell you why Monsieur Chirac
describes human/slave maker, land owner/ zenglendo ransom taker
relationships as friendly. As far as the sharing of a common language is
concerned, I cannot fault the good french man. Indeed, there were wine and
cheese seeking sorry Africans who left my island to partake in his
frankofoli. We got what our "leaders" sought for us! Et les nègres
chantèrent «Vive nos ancêtres les Gaulois!»

Neither will I use cowardly correct and morally repugnant language here for
what plain people like me understand  full well as a horrific effort to deny
the truth.  My ancestors did not give their lives for me on the battlefield
so that I play unnecessary marronnage on the internet -  No mo' "peau noire
masque blanc" speech to make those who ind it convenient to practice silence
in the face of wicked deception. Too many Africans and Tayinos were murdered
for me to me be a passive accomplice of this .

Upon reading the messages on the list so far, I realise that many are
willing to bet that this intelligent European man must surely have had a
good reason for stating such a blantant lie. Frè Poincy, perhaps, it is also
true that the french police cannot locate where Haiti hero, Jean-Cluade
Duvalier, is hiding in those public restaurants of Paris. Yes, monsieur
Chirac deserves the benefit of the doubt. However, if only the latest
Guliani victim (a brother from our own beloved Ayiti) was given a third of
his, he might have been alive today. But heck, I am being too emotional
again! The man was guilty - He walked the streets of New-York while
unmistakenly and knowingly BLACK an MALE.

Do you think someone should also ask the Pope if it was indeed Las Casas who
proposed the enslavement of Africans to dig the Tayino's gold for Queen
Isabella and her heirs? Perhaps he forgot also. Maybe this is a new plague
affecting Europe and its Ewopeyanizazonbified adopted children - Selective
Alzheimer!

Jafrikayiti

"Bondye manman nou, please continue to protect Ayiti from her friends - work
overtime if you have to - please!"