#2971: Kersaint replies on Chirac

From: REGINE KERSAINT <reginek@hacof.org>

Chirac is a politician and would not be incorrect at all. Politicians control
with no margin what they are saying. He is not weird. However, I do have hard
times understanding the context of his controversy. Did he mean to say that "
Haiti couldno't have been a Legacy of France due to the ill-state of that
country?". I don't know. But he does know. Is he following the step of Mr.
Ronald Reagan? I don't know either but he seems to be okay.