#3288: question on immigration: A reply to Grey

From:Moibibi@aol.com

Before debating Ms. Grey's argument, I would like to have some reference to
her statement:

"Haitian culture approves of - victimizing - outsiders."

A definition of the word: culture, might be necessary, as well.

Of course, I feel that Ms. Grey's reply was totally subjective (why mention
seventeen Senegalese dancers, if not to include the whole victimized African
race as "victimizers")?

By the time I get an answer, I hope I won't feel so sick to my stomach.

Bébé Pierre Louis