#3461: Isle aux Vache (fwd)

From: Barbara MacDonald <boo@istar.ca>

Do you know of any published material references on Isle aux Vache?
I'm looking for references on the people, history, Captain Morgan the
pirate, customs (voodoo), climate and geography of the area.
I'm also looking for information on the role of the Catholic church and
missionaries on the island.

Especially looking for information on the ship the Bluenose which
supposedly sank off the coast of Isle aux Vache.

Actually any information on the island would be of help.
Thanks
Barbara MacDonald
boo@istar.ca