#3476: Creole Publishing Story in This Week's Haitian Times (fwd)

From:MariLinc@aol.com

Fellow Corbetters,

I'm still in Seattle, having just participated in two language technologies
conferences, but I am happy to report that -- even though I haven't seen it
yet -- the article featuring Mason Integrated Technologies and CreoleTrans
has made it into this week's Haitian Times print edition.

In reading the business article in this week's on-line edition, I found this
at the bottom of the page (http://www.haitiantimes.com/business.html):

This week's other business story. . .

Computer Company to Provide Standard Written Form of Creole

Read more in the current issue of the Haitian Times!

A listing of where the Haitian Times can be purchased in metropolitan New
York and New Jersey and in Miami can be found at:

http://www.haitiantimes.com/distlist.html

MM

*******
Marilyn Mason, President
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, MA  02118  USA
(617) 247-8885 (office & answering machine)
(617) 262-8923 (FAX)
MariLinc@aol.com (e-mail)
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd Home Page:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2.html
MIT2 President's Update:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Update3-2000.htm
Introducing CreoleScan(tm) and CreoleConvert(tm):
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/IntroCrScCrConv.htm
Orthographically Converted HC Texts Download Site:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Index4.html
Meet Marilyn Mason (includes publications list):
   http://hometown.aol.com/marilinc/Index3.html
MIT2 Job Opportunities:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/JobOpps.html