#3665: Re: books: Pina asks, Corbett begins reply

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

Does anyone know if either Leon Laleau's "Le choc" or Jean Price-Mars' "La
vocation de l'elite" were ever translated and published in english? I
understand they were originally published in french during the period of the
US occupation in the 1920's but wonder if any english translations have been
subsequently published.

Thanks,

kp

Corbett comments:  Kevin, I checked my library listings and I see no
version of The Vocation of the Elite in English.  That's one I hunted since
I wanted it, thus I'm fairly sure it's not available in English.

However, it is reported on in serveral book in English which are ABOUT
Price-Mars.

Bob