#3936: Denis' arrest and the smoking gun (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

>From that news article on US condemnation of the "climate of intimidation":

<<Seven of those arrested were candidates. They included Sen. Paul Denis, a
former parliamentary majority spokesman accused of illegal possession of
arms...>>

O-KAY!  Now, show me the guns!  That's what I want to see.  If the man has a
gun or guns, especially guns not normally associated with "personal
protection", then what does he have and why does he have it?  And now he's
been let go, so does that mean that he has no guns, or he has a licensed gun,
or scammed and bribed his way out of the charges, or what?

If he never had any gun, then why was he arrested?  If there was information
indicating that he might have weapons, what was that information and which
judge wrote the warrant and why?  A lot of the arrests in this latest spate
were actually warrantless "detentions", not "arrests", although that doesn't
make much difference to the guy in the cell!

If I were Denis I would be making as huge a stink as I could right now,
unless of course I did have illegal weapons and managed to bribe my way out
of charges or something.  It's all very peculiar.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>