#3943: Pina responds to Chamberlain (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Chamberlain,

Let me begin by stating how much I appreciate you!! Between us we may
actually get at a little truth here.

In answer to your question, I e-mailed the article that appeared on the
Corbett list to over 50 international news organizations. Of those, only
three responded and I am certain they would not be considered "mainstream".
As for Baudry and Norton, I am not in the habit of doing other people's
homework. They seem to be content with their own sources.

kp