#4102: Rosenita, slave at 6 : Harris gives a source

From: DeAnn Harris <sdeharris@earthlink.net>

I am responding to Rosann's article to say that there is a group that may be
interested in helping free these slave children.  It's the International Justice
Mission, P. O. Box 58147, Washington, DC  20037-8147.  It was founded in 1994
when a group of human rights professionals, lawyers & public officials launched
an extensive study of the injustices witnessed by overseas ministries
representing 40,000 Christian workers and revealed that over 75% encountered
abuses of power by police and local authorities in the communities where they
serve.  IJM takes referrals from overseas missionaries and relief workers, and
through professional, confidential investigations, works to document the abuses
and intervene on behalf of the victims.  You can email michelleconn@ijm.org if
interested.

DeAnn Harris