#4143: OAS Human Rights Commission to visit Haiti (fwd)

From: Max Blanchet <MaxBlanchet@worldnet.att.net>

The Caribbean News Agency (CANA) is the premier
provider of news and information from the English
Caribbean Probing abuses in Haiti

Windsor, Ontario, CANA - A team from the Inter-American
Commission on Human Rights of the Organisation of
American States (OAS) will visit Haiti in August to
investigate reports of human rights abuses. "We will
be visiting them on August 20," Helio Bicudo, an official,
said. "Several times we've requested from the Haitian
government mission to visit, we have now received an
invitation from the government of Haiti," he stated.