#4140: On the issue of Moral Superiority, Lavalass and the Duvalierists ... (fwd)

From:Racine125@aol.com

<<  To grant the Lavalass party and its leader a pass for "Moral
 Superiority" is like leading the pigs to the slaughter blindfolded, or
 through a tunnel like they do for the cows.  >>

Well now, hold on a minute.  Surely we will agree that torturers, rapists and
murderers, including those who commit these acts in an attempt to hold on to
power which they could not gain from elections, are morally inferior.  This
describes the Haitian elite, the so-called "right wing", the Haitian Army,
and FRAPH et al rather completely, I think.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra",
     Good is rare - Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html">http://
members.aol.com/racine125/index.html</A>