4232: Morse/Driver/Chamberlain (fwd)

From: oloffsonram <oloffsonram@globelsud.net>

If I may make a response to Driver's statement to Chamberlain on the
Nadal piece. I've been listening to statements from people like Nadal
for years. Their comments are often not worth commenting on because
these people aren't after any sort of middle or higher ground. They're
fanatics. They'll always be against a popular mandate. What we're
trying to do now is make a real analysis of what the Lavalas movement
has given us in the last six years and what they have in store for us.
Not a fanatical analysis, but a rational, concrete analysis based on
what has been happening rather than what we would like to portay has
happened. A critical analysis, even from those who might be of the
Lavalas camp. Is the Lavalas camp permitted to criticize itself? If
Jean Dominque were alive today, I might ask him this very question.

Richard Morse