#4271: Winding down father's day

Well, it was a simply marvelous father's day for me and, among some
other lovely things, my kids gave me photos we had taken last
week.

Since many of you have asked:  why no photos of you on your web site?,
I decided to share one photo with you.  I'll be building a family
history, genealogy site over the next few years and this is the very
first photo up:  I shouldn't be hard to find, flanked by my 7
children, I'm the older guy in the middle!!

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/genealogy/corbett/robert-e.html

Enjoy, but no laughing!!!

Best,  Bob Corbett