Crescent Ave (fwd)

From: Joe Cleghorn <jcleg@swbell.net>

We  had talked about the old picture of
my home. Unfortunately, I did not locate it. However, I did find copies of
the original building permit. You also wanted photos & information on pre
1900 houses in Dogtown. So based on info from your 1900, I came up with the
circa 1900 info on Crescent.

Rather than send you a bunch of downloads, again I put it on my website at
http://geocities.com/tireking01/crescent.html . It is not a linked page, but
it is in a format you can direct to others. Please feel free to download and
use as you wish. Its amazing what you can do with a digital camera, a Mac, &
plenty of coffee!
Joe.