#4475: Re: #4460: July 9 Set for Haiti Runoff Vote : A comment

From: joseph lafortune <ctec4234@yahoo.com>

 Dear Sir,
 With all due respect, lately, more than ever, Haiti
has become the intellectual guinea pig, a prototype
designed to those beginners scientifically oriented
with the the dream to rediscover
misery,ignorance,insecurity and haitian
perfidies.Haiti's issues is not an overnight affair,it
is the resultant of a long process that we have
inherited from the colon.Through the years,we have
become mentally dislcated,the family dysfunctional,
and everybody has lost their senses of responsibility
toward the country,the ideals to make one's love his
country is lost, no direct participation to the State
affairs. What makes america the greatest is the direct
participation of every taxpayer in the State's
affairs.
 Republican or Democrates, majority or minority, long
live America, America first then .........
 Our understanding of the political situation is the
following; It is imperative haiti,at the november
elections, we are a new political platform, a
rehabilitation of the haitian mentality, a collective
awakening of the haitian community.
 Aristide is not the strongest, He has no opponent.
The parliaments are expecting the International
community to disqualify the elections for them,while
they are at home waiting for the last word of the
State department. We vave asked them,the Internatonal
community is trying to help, what is your
alternatives?
None. The run off is set for july 9. I could assure
nobody has any strategy to defeat Aristide;They are
disgusted,they do not understand togheter with the
diaspora Aristide would not represent a minute in the
scenario.Those politician they are willing to use the
yearly remittance from the diaspora, 1 milliard last
year, but the diaspora can't partake in the political
decisions of the haiti. We say no..  we will.
with your help and others we will prevail

Joseph lafortune MDcphLHRM
joelafortune2000.com
ctec4234@yahoo.com