#4476: Pina comments on Criminal Deportees (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

When I first raised the issue it was not so much to contest the right of the
US government to deport criminals back to Haiti.

If you remember I made reference to CBS's expose of Forbe's "little shop of
USAID horrors" with respect to debilitation of efforts at judicial reform in
Haiti. The very institutions that were capable of providing a means of
absorbing and controlling deported criminals back to Haiti have been
undermined by USAID's programs for judicial reform. This is the most odious
fact in the whole issue as it subjects the population to a new breed of
criminals while undermining the only institution capable of providing a
solution.

kp