#4491: Graves comments on Arthur

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     Wow! That press release from Charles Arthur and the Batay Ouvriye
     organization is tough! Do we have some positive proof that the Fanmi
     Lavalas was/is involved, or do the insinuations have to be
     sorted-through? I've lived in Haiti for a long time and know full-well
     that unbelievable rumors and stories can be developed and spread far
     and wide, so don't we need to be careful about accusing until we know
     for sure? I knew lots of FRAPH members, for example, who claimed that
     they were Lavalas supporters during the Cedras years, only to catch
     unsuspecting persons off guard. I live here and I know. Make sure you
     are correct, Charles, and give us some indisputable proof.
        I will not comment further until I see some of the coming responses
     to this posting from those who know more than I (of which there are
     many!).
                           Archimandrite Michael of Haiti  (+AM/FM)