#4499: A question on ESOL scores in Haiti

From:Laureldart@aol.com

[This post is not from a list member.  Please reply directly
to her at the address above this note]

Hello,
I am a ESOL High School teacher.  I have great difficulty getting my
student's grades converted to American grades.  Most grades are 7/10 or
200/300.  If I were to use the American way of converting,  most of my
students would have poor poor grades.   Could you possibly tell me where I
can find information on this topic.  Basically I need Haitain scores made
equivialent to A, B, C, D, and F.
thank you so much for your time.
Laurel