#4506: Pina is temporarily incommunicado (fwd)

From: kevin pina <cariborganics@hotmail.com>

Father Michael aka ARCHIM,

Can't come hook up at my place as we are suffering from the same situation
as you. During the period of the Cedras dictatorship someone tapped into our
line as well and ran up a $37,000H bill calling everywhere imaginable in the
world. TELECO said that they would investigate as it was quite clear that
these calls did not originate from our office. The result was we never
received a satisfactory response from them and yet our telephone service, as
was yours and several others I know, summarily disconnected. As you know
there is little recourse and now we are faced with approaching Haitel for a
new line.

Those of you who have had the opportunity to joust with me on the list must
know I miss you terribly. However, take heart for I am certain we will find
a solution soon.

Down but not out,

Kevin Pina