#4639: Seeking e-mail address for Dmitri Fourcands (fwd)

From: Daniel Schweissing <dan_schweissing@hotmail.com>

From: martha@ici.net

[Please respond directly to the address above.  This person is not a list
member.]

Hi Dan,
      This article is a blessing. We are preparing to enter Haiti to begin
working with the Federation of Protestant Churches. Our main concern is
communications, linking the churches so we can share information with them ,
simultainously. This inter-net possibility seems to offer that opportunity
to us. Would you know of a way to obtain Dmitri Fourcands's e-mail address
or someone in Haiti who could give us more information?

                                   Your brother & sister in Christ,

                                                   Jim & Martha