#4733: Re: #4732: Haiti books in English and Creole from Educa Vision (fwd)

From:MIT2Haiti@aol.com

<< I thought I would bring to your attention a few of Educa Vision's
offerings.  They seem to do excellent work in making material available for
people of all ages. >>

Bob,

I second that emotion!

Fequiere has worked long and hard at keeping the door open for the rest of us
to have access to quality literature in English and in Haitian Creole.

He deserves the support of all of those of us who have known of his valiant
efforts over many, many years -- in the absence of an abundance of financial
or even moral support.

Flashier providers with abundant financial resources at their disposal may
come along; it's important to support those who have been doing the work and
keeping the door open -- without all the bells and whistles.

Chapo ba, Fequiere!

And thank you, Bob, for bringing this resource to our attention.

Marilyn

*******
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, MA  02118  USA
(617) 247-8885 (office & answering machine)
(617) 262-8923 (FAX)
MIT2Haiti@aol.com (e-mail)
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd Home Page:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2.html
MIT2 President's Update:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Update3-2000.htm
Introducing CreoleScan and CreoleConvert:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/IntroCrScCrConv.htm
Orthographically Converted HC Texts Download Site:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Index4.html
Meet Marilyn Mason (includes publications list):
   http://hometown.aol.com/marilinc/Index3.html
Montreal's Annual International Creole Day:
  http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/KIPKAA.htm
Seattle Language Technologies Meetings Report:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/SeattleRep.htm
Greece Language Technologies Meetings Report:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/GreeceRep.htm
Strategic Alliance with Creole Translation Firm:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/HTart.htm
Creole Language Job Opportunities:
   http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/JobOpps.html