#4837: Re: #4824: Economy, exchange rate, helicopters and submarin (fwd) Archim replies to Durban

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     Responding to Lance Durban: (I responded of-list, but now it looks
     like I need to defend my posting on-list!)

        First-off, it needs to be pointed-out that I did not say that ALL
     those mansions "up the hill" have helicopter landing pads. Secondly,
     Lance does not live near-by, so how could he hear them; he lives in
     Haiti, but "up another hill". (And, by the way, if he did a little
     searching up that other hill, he could probably find lots of the same
     stuff.)
        Lance's posting was in no way disturbing to me; he actually said he
     "liked" my annonymous posting, even though it was hardly annonymous.
     Since the Haitian Navy isn't near my house, I can't comment on his
     other point regarding them.
        I already invited Lance to contact me so that I can take him on a
     tour "up the hill" (my hill), so maybe we will have a chance to do
     some proving!
        Archim.