#4915: Re: #4908: Bed and Breakfasts in Port au Prince? (fwd)

From: Shenita Piper <pipersh@earlham.edu>

Dear Fred:

St. Joseph's Home for Boys is just 20 minutes from the airport.  Located in
a residential neighborhood, right off Delmas 91, on the Pentionville line,
the seven-story home is beautifully furnished with tile floors and brightly
colored walls covered with Haitian art.  Room include not only sleeping
areas, but also indoor and outdoor lounge areas.

The guest rate is $25 per day, including breakfast and dinner.  Food is
Hatian/American style, vegetarian meals are provided upon
request.  Services available include:  bottled drinking water; laundry
service, three times a week; money exchange service on the premises and
phone.  Security is provided 24 hours a day.

To make arrangement call:
011-509-257-4237

Write:
Michael Geilenfeld
St. Joseph's Home for Boys
Lynx Air
P.O. Box 407139
Fort Lauderdale, FL  33340

Email:
sjafamily@pobox.com

Shenita V. Piper
Director of Multicultural Affairs
Earlham College, Drawer #195
801 National Road West
Richmond, IN  47374
(765) 983-1747
email:  pipersh@earlham.edu

"I Dream A community where there is Sharing, Loving, Hoping, Respecting,
Believing and Making the world a better place for all mankind.  I Dream...

- Annie Ruth