#5026: Frustration with Lynx (fwd)

From: Sara Pilling <spilling@erols.com>

In an attempt to BE SURE that some documents got to Haiti, on four
occasions during the month of August, I've sent manila envelopes via
Lynx Air [through FIDA's account with them]. NONE have reached Haiti -
they seem to be lost in the system. Has anyone else had any trouble such
as this and are there any suggestions of how else [at modest cost] to be
sure they get there [short of my flying to Haiti]?

Does anyone have another suggestion? They cannot go by e-mail as my
correspondent has no access to e-mail and the cyber cafe nearest her
home does not have a printer.

Sara Pilling
Scholarship Soley
www.Scholarshipsoley.org