#5178: New Folk-Naive Art Exhibits (fwd)

From: The Electric Gallery <info@egallery.com>

The Electric Gallery has added important new collections of folk, naive,
Haitian, Amazonian and contemporary American art to its on-line exhibits.

As you may know, we are the premier fine art gallery on the internet since
1994.  We pioneered fine art on the Web, and were featured on the cover of
the August, 2000 "Art Business News" in connection with our Jazz & Blues
art.  We are dedicated to changing the way is sold, for the benefit of the
artist and the collector.

The easiest means of keeping up with our new exhibits is to bookmark our
"updates/new features" page:

http://www.egallery.com/new.html

Best regards,  The Electric Gallery
http://www.egallery.com