#5869: Re: The Anti-Christ Speaks.....Dorce comments (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 10/20/2000 9:05:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time, PLEASE POST
ANONYMOUS writes:

<<  NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I THINK I WOULD BE IN AGREEMENT WITH JESSE
HELMS ON ANYTHING! I am dying to get some feedback from other Corbetters with
opinions on this article.
 I hope you feel compelled to respond.
 P.S. There is no way I would put my name on this, as I do plan to return to
Haiti....... >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am shocked that the writer is surprised that they agree with Jesse Helms on
this as this is pure, consistant Helms stuff.  So if a person agrees with
this, they must agree with his entire Haiti policy.  Which is damn the
darkies, full whitey ahead!  When I began to read it, I said who is the moron
who wrote this and scrolled to the top to see, and it didn't surprise ME at
all.  Helms is head of the Foreign Relations Committee (gasp!) and  is one of
the perpetrators of the anti-Aristide propaganda machine.  He is as racist as
they come and I honestly believe he died 4 years ago and they are just
propping him up in his chair so he can keep his seat in the Senate.  If he
would just stay buried, the US would be a better place and maybe Haiti would
have half a chance.  I deleted that article written by the Republican bigot,
but when ANONYMOUS solicited responses, I couldn't dam the emotions....yikes!
 If I were Anonymous, I wouldn't tell anyone in the STATES their real name
either.

Dorce, disgusted~