5445: Re: 5443 The invasion, not the cost (fwd)

From: amedard@gte.net

> *******could the sender of this post to Corbett please show us how ,
>   specifically, the 2 billion "caused" increased drug trafficking, crime and
>   depreciation of the gourde?  i would like to know the specific reasons the
>   correlation is stipulated...

Perhaps my wording is unclear.  Thank you for calling that to my attention.  I
meant to say that the invasion cost close to $2 billion and it (the invasion)
did not improve the state of affairs in Haiti.  On the contrary, things have
only become much worse.  Drug trafficking has soared, violent crime has become
rampant, and the economy has toppled.