5484: English translation of 1807 Constitution of Henry Christophe's Kingdom of the North

Special Thanks to From: "John M. Kelleher" <netjerykare@hotmail.com>
who translated this constitution into English and then allowed me
to post it on my web site.  It is the third constitution I have
listed, and in my miscellaneous topics page I have a complete
list of all the constitutions.

The new translation of the 1807 Constitution may be found at
the address below.

http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/haiti/history/earlyhaiti/1807-const.htm

John Kelleher has also pointed out yet another translated constitution
which is in a book I own and I'll try to get that scanned and up
before too long.

Bob Corbett