5843: Re: U.S. Warned on Traveling To Haiti, etc. (fwd)

From: LatinJazzFan@aol.com

Golee! As a Peace Corps Volunteer To Be (Haiti, March 2001), I feel like many
postings on this list are trying to discourage me from going. No way! I've
been waiting for this opportunity for a long time and I'm not giving up
because the place tends to turn violent around elections time (good thing my
mother is not a computer literate, though). I would LOVE to hear from folks
offering some POSITIVE insight for a change. Please, feel free to e-mail me
at: LatinJazzFan@aol.com
Eva Pedersen