6232: Caricom issue follow-up

TrnslatrNC@aol.com

From: Dave Nealy

I have now seen estimates from a few percent to 70% of the turnout for the
26
Nov election in Haiti. The ICIO is the only one which stated the basis for
their estimate, near 60%. The CEP (60.5%), Caricom (15-20%), and some very
low estimates leads me to ask: Where are the actual numbers of votes
tabulated? Are they available? The CEP must have such numbers, for each
region and a total. We could calculate the percentages ourselves from the
data. Does anybody know where such numbers can be found?