6448: Re: Re:New Book on Haiti Occupation; Gill comments

From: mark gill <doctorgill@clas.net>

mark gill writes:

> From: Karioka9@cs.com
>
> "Two" plus "two" still equal "four."  But adding Stan Goff, the G.I. Joe
in
> Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Somalia and Peru, and the Stan Goff who morphes
> into retirement as a hardcore revolutionary, doesn't come up to "four."

***i dont usually agree with Simidor about anything, but i just had to smile
and clap my hands on his "review" of Goff's book, or whatever it is
called........i think he "nails" Goff perfectly..........i must say,
something about it does not add up either, in that most former special
forces, airborne rangers dont write books.......when they do, it is usually
a Tom and Jerry Special......makes one wonder if a ghost writer was
employed.........

but, more importantly, Goff is putting forth the standard marxist/leninist
"line", even after its failure has become clear to the entire
world.........i have no idea why he has decided to wear this coat, but he
has.........it has becoming terribly tiresome to hear someone explain the
poverty of a country, its social conditions, using standard marxist/leninist
terminology........ugh!!!

mark gill