7204: Re: 7016: Seeking Conference Info (fwd)

From: "Carrol F. Coates" <ccoates@mail.binghamton.edu>

>From: qret6394 <pharris@ou.edu>
>
>Does anyone have any information on the annual conference sponsored by
>the Haitian Studies Assciation at the University of
>Mass. at Boston.

Seems to me I recall Bob transmitting the announcement/call for papers.
The 13th Annual Conf. will be held at St. Michael's College, Colchester,
Vermont, 11-13 Oct. 2001.  The full program has not yet been announced
since papers are still submissible (by 30 April)--but you can send a
proposal for a paper or panel to the Haitian Studies Project:
	fax:  (617) 287-6511/287-6797
	email:  has@umb.edu