7110: Re: 7101: Barbancourt rum (fwd)

From: Cacos1@aol.com

I walked into a store here in NY and found something interesting.  On the shelf next various grades of Rhum Barbancourt was a clear bottle from Barbancourt labeled Hand Crafted Traditional White Rum. A friend purchased a bottle to try it.  We felt duped when the aroma hit us. Its clairin. Maybe a bit more refined but that smell is unmistakable. Unless it is bottled and produced only for export, it seems that since the below article was written, Barbancourt has expanded its product line in Haiti.

HTML Mail. AOL Version 6.0 uses HTML mail and there is no way to disable it. I talked to the tech guys. Thanks for the info.

cacos1@aol.com