7155: Re: 7150: A WWW source for Haitian recipes (fwd)

From: LMB <lauretteb@yahoo.com>

Search: HAITIAN RECIPES

In my opinion the attached book is a start for your son.
It is not my favorite but I do not think that there is that
much on Haitian cooking on the NET. There is also Ti Piman
on Haitiwebs.com and there is a Big book called Culinaria:
The Caribbean.

The following URL is from the Baptist Haiti Mission:
http://www.bhm.org/bestmade/index.htm

The book is called "Mountain Maid Best Made Cookbook" and
is very Americanized Haitian cooking.

Enjoy!