7170: Peintre Haitiens

mfnader@hotmail.com

[NOTE FOR BOB CORBETT:  Folks I post this commercial note since
quite a few folks wrote me after LeGrace Benson's review of this
book wanting to know where and how to get it.]

This is to let you know that you can get the latest haitian art book:
"Peintres
Haitiens" at Myriam F. Nader Fine Haitian Art located in  South Miami. I
sell
retail and wholesale. For more information, please contact me by email
mfnader@hotmail.com or call 305-409-7059, 305-412-9618.

Looking forward to conducting business with you soon.

Sincerely,

Myriam F. Nader