7391: Tuesday in Pap City

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

While tires were burning and rocks were flying the president was at Saint
Joseph's church listening to praises for his accomplishments and dancing
church songs accompanied by a salsa keyboard. His wife the first lady was
standing by him but didn't seem to flow with the salsa groove.
We've had a diet of burning tires and rocks (Saturday, Monday, Tuesday) in
Petionville, Carrefour, Delmas, La Ville, Mariani, and maybe even some
towns
in the provinces. Spontanious? I don't think so.
I hear Gros Lobo and Koudjay were performing for the events yesterday.
Rumor has it that the demonstrations will continue till Gourgue is removed
from the political scene. Lape nan tet, lape nan vent.
Tele National says the opposition is causing the trouble, most of the
other
media say its Lavalas.

Richard Mor