a1816: Re: a1809: Wall Street Journal, No Hero to Haitians (fwd)

From: Fr. Michael Graves <harchim@yahoo.com>

Dear List Members and Others,
   Greetings from Haiti. I hope that someone out there
in the USA...and even elsewhere, will do something to
take the Wall Street Journal to task for this article.
Unfortunately, we have not been provided with the name
of the writer, but the article borders on the edge of
libel.
   Yes, I agree that the UN might consider awarding a
medal of freedom to Fidel Castro; there is certainly
more freedom there today than there was under the
Batista/Mafia/CIA years! The award to President
Aristide was quite appropriate!
   It's obvious that the writer has never been to Cuba
or Haiti because his/her statements are really way off
the mark. How does he/she get off calling President
Aristide a " tyrant"?
   Someone, please, protest!
        Father Michael Graves in Haiti