12136: Looking for work in Haiti

From: liesbeth fivez <liesbethfivez@yahoo.com>

Hi,

I'm a Belgian civil engineer (construction), and I have been working in
Haiti
for 1 year for 'Doctors without borders' (mdecins sans frontires= MSF) as
responsable for the construction and rehabilitation program in the
Artibonite
Valley.

After some months in Belgium, I already want to return to beloved Haiti
and am
looking for a job overthere.

Does anyone has a job for an engineer with 6 years of experience?  I
worked 3
years as assistant at the university of Leuven (didactic tasks), 1 year as
projectleader for a construction company, 2 years as consultant for the
Belgian
federation of employers out of the non-ferro industry and 1 year as
projectleader for 'Doctors without Borders' in Haiti.

For more information, contact me and I will send you my CV

Greetings,

Liesbeth Fivez