Bridge To Terabithia
The Fastest Kid in Fifith Grade
Please enter your name:
Please select the correct meaning of the underlined
word. Read the word in the context of the sentence then select the correct word.
himself and went to the front of the room.
2. Can't you see she is eating
3.Wanda Moore truned around, all priss-face. "Jess Aarons. That noise is pure
4. The fifth-grade boys, bursting with new importance, ordered the fourth graders this way and that, while the smaller boys tried to include themselves without being
5. He turned
toward Leslie. "Wanna run?" he asked.
Please select the correct answer to the
6. Why does Jesse feel sorry for Leslie on the first day of school?
She looks different than the other girls in class.
Leslie gets sick in front of everyone.
Everyone ignores her in the class.
7. Why do the boys gather in the yard at recess?
To play baseball
To play dodgeball
8. Who wins the race against Jesse and Fulcher?
9. How does Jesse feel about the way Leslie runs? Is the checked box the correct answer?
He can't stand it.
She's like a bird in the air.
10. What does this quote mean? "You're the only durned kid in this whole school worth shooting." Is the checked box the correct answer?
worth as a friend
worth talking to
Please respond to the following statement in the box provided: Imagine you are new to the school. Explain how you would feel if you were treated like Leslie on the first day of school.
Click here to clear all entries.
Click here to submit this form to Mrs. Begley.
Back to Welcome Page