Holocaust Exam II Study Guide
You should be able to:
- Discuss and identify the effects of torture on an individual.
- Describe life in the concentration camps as described in your readings.
- Discuss the will to witness.
- Discuss the reality, effects, and motivation behind excremental assault.
- Discuss the nature of resistance in the camps.
- Discuss the issue of choiceless choice.
- Describe the impact of trauma on survivors.
- Describe liberation and the events following liberation.
- Discuss the concept of DP camps and life in the camps.
Define or describe the following terms:
- The Exodus
- Jean Amery
- Kapo (Capo)
Back to Holocaust Course Web Page